The bidirectional solar charging station for quick charging of electrically driven vehicles has got:
- solar modules to produce electricity,
- an energy accumulator to store the electricity,
- a quick charging station for at least one electrically driven vehicle,
- a bidirectional grid connection to draw / feed in electricity from / into the grid of the power supply,
- a device for the energy management as well as for the control of the energy flow between the solar module,
the electricity accumulator and the grid of the power supply,
- a device for the energy management which enables the control of the feed-in from the electricity accumulator
and / or from the solar module to the grid of the power supply through the quick charging station to the
charged electrically driven vehicle.
CONSTRUCTIONAL ENVIRONMENT FOR THE ENERGY ACCUMULATOR
The accumulator, inverter, power unit and automation devices are placed in an especially constructed container module with appropriate insulations for optimal climate conditions for the optimization of the accumulator life expectancy as well as for the optimization of the degree of efficiency.
The container design enables a modular extension.